Saturday, September 5, 2009

Sea Glass Adventures

I have discovered that near to our new location is a treasure trove of sea glass. For those of you that do not know, we have recently moved to the New York City area. This area is one of the oldest in the United States, and I have found it to be a great source of glass of all vintages. I am not sure what I am going to do with it yet, but here is some of what I have found.


From what I have found so far, some of it is REALLY old! I have found some black glass that is old bottles from over a hundred years ago, and the etched top of a black perfume bottle or something like that. Here are the pictures of them.

I think I might try to sell some of these on Ebay, although if I had time it would be fun to try and make some jewelry from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment